Working with Synerfac
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? When you work with us, we work with you – we believe in creating a partnership where success pays off for both sides.
- Register with Synerfac’s Career Center and Post Your Resume – It’s very important that you post your resume. Every Synerfac recruiter will have access to it and the ability to contact you directly about job opportunities.
- Search for Jobs – Our database of job opportunities is constantly changing. We encourage job seekers to regularly return to our website to search for the newest jobs that match their skills and interest.
- Contact Synerfac – Help us help you. When speaking with a Synerfac recruiter, be honest about your skills and compensation requirements. The better we know you, the better our chances of helping you find your next job.
- Interview Preparation – When you are notified an interview has been requested, Synerfac will provide you with important information about our customer, the job and the interview process. In addition, you will receive the “Keys to a Successful Interview” worksheet. We guarantee, if you prepare for the interview by following the tips detailed on the worksheet, you will significantly improve your chances of receiving a job offer.
- Interview Follow Up – Within 30 minutes of the end of your interview, call your Synerfac recruiter. After reviewing the details of the interview, be prepared to answer the following question – “If we receive an offer for the compensation that was previously discussed, can Synerfac accept the position on your behalf?”
- First Day and Beyond – Your Synerfac recruiter will provide you with the information needed to make your first day on the job a success. Plan to arrive early and be ready to impress. Going forward, arrive at work every day on time with a positive attitude and work ethic. If you do have issues or concerns, contact Synerfac immediately. Good communication is essential to a successful job assignment.
- Your Next Job With Synerfac – When your Synerfac recruiter is notified your temporary assignment is ending, you will be the second person to know. Immediately, we will begin working towards the goal of transitioning you to your next Synerfac assignment.